My PurerSkin Journey - 3 months on

Saturday, October 12, 2013

[Sponsored Advert + Skincare Review] Hello everyone! How time flies and this is already my third month being a PurerSkin Ambassador and being on the PurerSkin journey!
When PurerSkin first approached me, I have never thought of using a skincare range that has the most concentrated amount of Bird's Nest in it. Over 90% of PurerSkin Bird's Nest concentrate to replenish your skin natural moisture and restore skin pH balance. 
And that is the PurerSkin Promise.
Im currently using the PurerSkin Spa Symphony which consists of : (L-R)
PurerSkin Creme Cleanser, Clarifying Toner, Miracle Serum and Night Recovery 
The PurerSkin Moisture Skin Test 
Im a firm believer of 'letting pictures do the talking', so today Im going to use a Mini Skin Analyzer to scan my skin and show you results of Before & After.
This Mini Moisture Skin Scanner is a small handheld device that I will be using to analyze my skin for Hydration, Oil Levels and Skin Texture.
It only takes 6 seconds!
Before
The Test Results show that :
As you can see clearly from the picture below, my results are all NEGATIVE!
I've always thought that I have oily skin .. but the results prove otherwise!
Now Im going to wash off my makeup and apply my PurerSkin skincare routine.
After taking a quick shower and washing my face with my makeup remover and double-cleansing with  the PurerSkin Creme Cleanser, this is my bare makeup-free face, with zero skin edit. (I have eyelash extensions in this picture)
On clean skin, I apply the Clarifying Toner by spritzing it on lightly
You can choose to use cotton pads too
I tap the hydrating toner that replenishe moisture levels lightly on my skin after spritzing 
After the Toner, I lightly dab PurerSkin Miracle Serum on my face emphasizing on my fine lines and wrinkles.
I can't stress on using gentle circular motions when you apply any skincare, do not rub or pull skin to avoid lines and premature sagging.
Lastly, use a small amount of Night Recovery cream, smoothing it over face and neck.
Remember to use an upward motion when applying creams and lotions on your neck area.
Now Im ready to test my skin again!
Waiting with bated breath ............
My After Test Results 
Wow like a great report card, I have +5 in hydration levels and also skin softness!
Thanks PurerSkin once again!
Hope you enjoyed the review and do drop by :
PurerSkin Website : http://purerskin.com/
PurerSkin Facebook (For updates and Giveaways) : https://www.facebook.com/PurerSkin
PurerSkin is now available online at www.PurerSkin.com or these Watson stores below :
 ION Orchard, Parkway Parade, Bugis Junction, JEM, Ngee Ann City, Jurong Point, Marina Square, Vivocity, Raffles City, Toa Payoh (HDB) Hub, Compass Point.
Price List :
Purer Skin Crème Cleanser – S$25.90 (incl. GST)    
Purer Skin Clarifying Toner – S$35.90 (incl. GST)      
Purer Skin Miracle Serum – S$66.90 (incl. GST)
    Purer Skin Night Recovery – S$40.90 (incl. GST)
      Purer Skin Symphony - $168.00 (incl. GST)
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive