Japanese Food and Supermarket Shopping at Emporium Shokuhin

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

On weekends... on lazy weekends we try to laze in bed for as long as possible until all our tummies growl in protest. Then we troop out to find FOOOOD!
Oysters at Takujo!
Hubby's sushi set
Our shared sashimi platter 
Each lunch set comes with a mini hot udon bowl which promptly goes to the little one coz his favorite Japanese food is really udon noodles! 
He ate both portions!
Mine's the Negitoro bowl with Uni
After lunch, its time for my favorite auntie activity... Supermarket shopping!
Im not sure if you have heard of Emporium Shokuhin - Singapore’s first integrated Japanese Emporium featuring a live seafood market, a beef dry-aging facility, a Japanese Gourmet Grocer and 8 unique dining concepts, all in one location.
Aged beef! Tried some at my friend's place and its really yummy but I seldom cook beef at home so didnt get any.
Got some salmon from the fish market though...
Showed Elroy the live crabs and oysters!
Very tempted by their sliced beef though....
While in the supermarket someone very enthusiastic trying the free Hokkaido milk! End up I paiseh so I grabbed two cartons hahahah but it was really quite creamy and fresh tasting!  
An array of Japanese products
Titbits galore
Japanese Bakery
And while I was shopping for groceries, the hub and son was at the free play area! 
Its not very well maintained LOL but good enough to keep them occupied for awhile I guess. 
Back at my parent's place! So fun rolling around ah baby???
LOTD - Brought our stroller but always falling back to the comfort of our baby carrier when bubs is sleepy! But ok la, stroller used to put groceries and diaper bag wahahhaa. 
Its the start of the school holidays and need to find some program for the little one.. oh my. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive