My Baby Graduated From PlayClub!

Saturday, November 26, 2016

In a blink of a an eye, we graduated from Playnest (Babies 6 months and above) and now, PlayClub (Toddlers 18 months and above)~! I cant believe it! My baby went from a chubby crawler to an active toddler in such a short span of time - how amazing!
Elroy's PlayClub Graduation
Yesterday we all gathered for the last day of the term and threw a Christmas party!
Celebrationnnnn~😃😃😃😃
So festive!
Everyone dressed up to the nines!
Ok the son is wearing white coz Im wearing white la, LOLOL matchy mummy #BTH
Some art and craft for the kids to keep them busy too
Teacher doubled up face painter for the day lol
"Ooooo Mummy what is Teacher drawing ah!?" 
Freaking FUNNY LA! 😅
And the rest of the kids also!
Hilarious!
Their fave time ~ Song and dance!
Shake shake shake!
And then.. SANTA IS HERE!
Someone super engrossed 
So its ok. Limpeh #selfie with myself kthx 💢
He dun dare to take his cert from teacher coz weird Santa sitting in the middle!!!! HAHHAHAHAH
Cert + the present from our gift exchange!
Wow cert and a PRESENT! #Shiokdao 
Looking pensively at his new present and kept asking me to open 💤
So cuteee de! 💓
With my dear J, who added fun and laughter to our playgroups coz I always kena remind her to bring this bring that for her daughter.. machaim I #TigerMum lolol FML
Elroy's ultimate fave! The playground!
WAH MAKAN TIME! 
All our yummy food from the potluck and Elroy's lovely classmate mummy made curry for the adults! So sweet de!!!! Will miss all of them 😢 
Love seeing all the kiddos sitting on the small table and chairs! Really very cute one!
Wah today many firsts... First Yakult.. first time eat whole fried chicken wing... damn #song lor somebody
SONG AND DANCE AGAIN!!!
Elroy's love for guitar started in class... coz Teacher always play guitar and sing so he really loves it alot! He has 2 guitars at home and sometimes I catch him 'singing' to the songs in school!
See he damn Teacher's pet one during singing, must be right infront one LOLOLOL
Thank u to the lovely Teachers F & F for the fun!!!
We always have such a blast in school! Although I always mad rush and feel like I ran a marathon after...... LOL
Lastly thank u my dear Auntie J for Elroy's early Christmas present!!! And classmate F's mummy for the gift exchange! He super duper love it!!!
Now its finally the start of the holidays!!!! Then need to go find program for him liao ahhahaha... we enjoy going to classes actually! I guess my main concern is not for him to learn stuff.. but I really just want him to socialize and have fun singing and dancing. I know some people will say its a waste of money and time but I really think that there's no right or wrong in parenting. I always reiterate to first-time parents that people will always have things to say, so stuff it. Just do what is best for your own kid coz what works for one might not work for you. 😊
Have a blessed weeekend 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive