Gudetama Limited Edition EZ-Link Cards

Monday, June 19, 2017

Who loves eggs??? *me me me* ✋ Sanrio fans rejoice! Ever since I went to the Gudetama Cafe (Click Here) in Suntec, I realized this character really so cute and NUA laaa! Abit like my hub lor. 😓 So these EZ-Link cards really remind me of him!!! And soooo adorable!
Gudetama is a Sanrio character introduced in 2013 based on an egg lacking energy and unmotivated. In Japan, the term “gude gude” is used to describe someone with no energy or strength, while tama derived from tamago which means egg in Japanese.
Gudetama Limited Edition EZ-Link Cards
EZ-Link presents their latest Gudetama ez-link cards featuring the adorable lazy egg! Progressively available at all TransitLink Ticket Offices and will be sold at $12 each with a stored value of $7. 
Gudetama Design 1 and Design 2 (seen in pic above) will be progressively made available at TransitLink offices islandwide while Design 3 is only exclusively available online.
For more info, please head to : https://www.myezlink.com.sg/

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive