eFresh CO2 Oxygen Face Mask Review

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Being kinda heavily pregnant and unable to go for facials (cant imagine lying down for hours with a ball inside my belly LOL), the next best thing that I can do for my skin is to diligently mask my skin at home. When I was about to go for my maternity shoot last week, I really felt that I needed an extra intensive boost to hydrate my skin and make sure I look good during the shoot 😁
 eFresh CO2 Oxygen Face Mask Review 
Co2 Gel Mask is a high quality advanced skincare mask that is designed to diminish the look and improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, enhanced colour and visible imperfections.
There are several types of CO2 Masks that eFresh carries, so choose one for your needs. My main problem is hydration, aging and moisture-replenishing so the Aqua CO2 Mask would be perfect. 
With the chemical combination process of Concentrated Gel and Nutritious Powder, the CO2 Oxygen Face Mask creates a high concentration of CO2 through "Bohr Effect" which stimulate red blood cells to release non-stop supply of oxygen to skin cell, resulting in activating skin cell for repairing and metabolism. CO2 Mask can also provide drainage effect to improve skin firmness and lifting effect.
With Key Ingredients like Sodium Hyaluronate, Chitosan Moisturizing Factor, Allantoin
and Gingko Extracts in the gel mask, the powder has ingredients like Malic Acid, Carbon Bicarbonate and Sodium Hyaluronate. 
The instructions are fairly simple. Simply pour gel and CO2 powder together. Remember to only do so when you are ready to apply the mask else the effects will diminish quickly once the mixture is exposed. 
Great for travel too! These packs are so slim and each portion comes with a handy spatula for easy application. So cute! *Tip* Use the same spatula to remove the mask by scapping before rinsing off! 
Ok please use a small mixing bowl. I ish lazy so I humtum the powder inside the pack 😅*Note : You dont have to really dissolve all the powder in the gel mask Just agar agar like me lol.
Still works well! 
Mix like science experiment ok haha
Apply generously and leave on for 30-40 minutes
Feels so relaxing 💦
AFTER 
Simply apply your normal skincare regime after rinsing off your eFresh CO2 Aqua Mask. Its recommended to use the CO2 Mask 1-2 times a week :)
Smooth smooth supple *boink boink* skin and the eFresh CO2 Aqua Mask really helped my makeup to go on so smoothly the next day when I had to wake up at the ungodly hours of 5am (machiam wedding!!) to get ready for the shoot.
Will share pictures on my maternity shoot soon too! 
eFresh CO2 Oxygen Face Mask retails at $80 per box of 5. Quote "ELAINE10" for 10% off all products at https://efreshsingapore.com for the month of August. 
For more info, please head to : https://efreshsingapore.com 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive