Jujube x Tokidoki - Tokipops Launch at Motherswork

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

I never thought I would say this pre-baby - but diaper bags are really the quintessential mummy item that you have to put a lot of thought into if you are getting one. And when I mean a lot .. it means that you will be spoilt for choice and you will end up getting it all. In every possible design. Really. 😈
Jujube x Tokidoki - Tokipops Launch at Motherswork
Flashback to two years ago when I shopped at Motherswork for baby items - a diaper bag to me is just another bag. Like, as long as its roomy and can put all my baby stuff and dun look too ugly - it can even be free (cue : SG50 free gift) I dun really care how it looks like. Fast forward 2017. WRONG. Its mind-boggling how we mummies, Pink Ladies ahem - especially go crazy over a new Jujube launch. I mean just look at the 23834 pictures below. ROFL
This is my second time attending a local Jujube trunk show (Click Here for the Seapunk Launch) and Im excited to see the rest of the collection!
My good friend and her beautiful daughter came long coz they are so sweet to accompany me! 💓
Motherswork!
My favorite place to shop for all things baby!
Lai liaoooo lai liaoooo
TOKIPOPS!
This MINIBE IS DA BOMB
The staff worked so hard for this launch!
Hiya my beautiful ladies!!!! 😘
Lets wait for 3pm to come ~!! (official time to launch worldwide)
My gorgeous inlaw! (Coz we match make our kids LOL)
Pretty dessert table at Motherswork! 
Cant wait to dig in!
Donutsssssssssss
Sprinkle cookies baked with love from lady boss Sharon!!!!
#INeedABabyGirl LOL
I love how Motherswork have erm so many toys there for the kids to play!
While mummies think of what bag to buy... the little ones simply ran off and helped themselves to the many fun stuff on display! 😀
My son hor umbrella also wan to play
This two so cute!
Back to the queue...
Saw pretty mummy Charlotte at the same event :)
SOMEONE SAY DONUTSSSSS
The kiddos was extremely delighted with the desserts and kept wanting more! 😷
Finally .............. #shoppinglistchecked
My donut kampong! Bags packed for the hospital! (Click Here for Whats in My Tokipops Starlet Hospital Bag) All ready to go anytime! 💪
My favorite dual straps from @Ishuan80 on Carousell! Super love her work ~ 💞
I can stare at my pretty straps all day! 
Awww these two... 
.. actually fighting for toy dun think they lovey dovey here. ROFL
But this pic! I love! 😍😍😍😍
Hope you Pink Ladies manage to get what you want from this Tokipops collection! Thanks Motherswork for the successful trunk show once again and looking forward to more Jujube bags to come! 💪
If you would like to purchase from the collection, please head to : https://www.motherswork.com.sg/manufacturer/858-jujube for more info. 
Happy Donut-ing! 💙

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive