Secret Surprise Birthday Brunch for my BFF

Monday, March 05, 2018

You know they say people come and go in your life but the right ones will always stay. Its amazing how I didnt even go the same school but got to know one another through mutual friends and ever since then, we just 'stuck' together. Yes clearly sometimes we don't see eye to eye but what matters is that we learn to respect and live with each other. Ups and downs, happiness and sadness, marriages and babies - 22 years of friendship, we've been through it all.
Secret Surprise Birthday Brunch for my BFF 
Despite our busy schedules with kids, work and dating (not me), we try to meet up as often as we can, even though its for a short brunch on weekends. 
So we got unicorn balloons, a cake and I got them to wear the same outfit in different colors! 😂
It was hilarious when the cake-getter was late (💢) so the birthday girl came in to see balloons first 😒. Luckily the cake turned up .. after we had our meal. 💣 Oh well.. better late than never 😅
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BFF WEN!
Hope you like your presents!
I know you love me...💋
Throwback Pics! 💪
Looking through the pictures .. its amazing how far along we came.
We were so skinny then 😆 Ok ok.. me... I was so skinny then.😁
Knowing you girls was the best thing that ever happened to me. 💗
"They say nothing lasts forever ... dreams change, trends come and go, but friendships never go out of style." - Carrie, Sex and The City
May all your dreams come true, BFF. That's all I wish for you.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive